Electronics Assembler Future Career Opportunity
Quality Electrodynamics has filled all of its immediate job openings; however, our anticipated growth may create a vacancy for an Electronics Assembler in the future. Learn more about this upcoming opportunity below.
An electronics assembler performs electronic and mechanical assembly by following work instructions, using hand tools, and a variety of electronics assembly equipment.
- Perform assembly operations per documented procedures and applicable standards.
- Follow all safety and ESD guidelines.
- Ensure good organization and cleanliness of work bench and manufacturing area.
- Contribute to building a culture of cooperation and teamwork.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Basic soldering skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to perform intricate electrical and/or mechanical assembly.
- Must successfully complete hands-on solder training within the introductory period.
- Experience in electronics assembly.
- Familiarity with industry standards.
QED in the News
Group Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off