Quality Electrodynamics is searching for a Plant Operations Associate
Perform various electronic and mechanical operations and assemblies by following work instructions using hand tools and other equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform various plant operations and assembly per documented procedures and applicable standards.
- Follow all safety and ESD guidelines.
- Ensure good organization and cleanliness of work bench and manufacturing area.
- Contribute to building a culture of cooperation and teamwork.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma (or student who is on path to achieving)
- Basic computer experience
- One year of experience in manufacturing environment
Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to use hand tools and equipment after proper training
- Ability to complete tasks correctly and in a timely manner after proper training
- Familiarity with working safely within a plant environment
- Ability to lift 25 pounds