Quality Electrodynamics is searching for a Production Associate
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER THE ELECTRONICS FIELD
Quality Electrodynamics (QED), located in Mayfield Village, Ohio, is seeking driven candidates to join our team.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Perform electronic and mechanical assembly per documented procedures using hand tools and a variety of electronics assembly equipment.
- Must have a stable work history
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to read and interpret basic work instructions
- Ability to distinguish various colors of wires and electronic components
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products using hand tools
- Experience in the electronics or other manufacturing industry a plus but not required
- Must successfully complete hands-on solder training within the introductory period
QED is global developer, manufacturer and supplier of advanced medical equipment electronics. Current products include cutting-edge MRI radiofrequency (RF) antennas/coils for diagnostic imaging at the full range of magnetic field strengths. Most of these are FDA Class II noninvasive devices used for obtaining diagnostic images for various human anatomies.
WHAT WE OFFER
Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401(k)
Paid Time Off
Clean, Climate Controlled Facility
Outdoor Patio and Walking Trail